The Digital Transformation Agency has opened up its Hardware Marketplace procurement arrangement to include two new categories: audio visual (AV) and smart devices.
Executive involvement in enterprise AI initiatives is growing rapidly and more emphasis is being placed on high-quality training data.
Services Australia has awarded a $22-million contract to Telstra to bolster its capabilities during the coronavirus pandemic.
?Sony's image sensor business plans to sell software by subscription for data-analysing sensors in situ.
Digital services consultancy RXP Group has launched a Salesforce-backed app to monitor traffic and weather on Victoria’s waterways.
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
- Four security players gain share of Govt $15M
- Macquarie Govt granted Defence security greenlight
- Oracle unveils Helidon 2.0 for Java microservices
- Microsoft strips manual deferrals of future feature upgrades from Windows 10, cites 'confusion'
- SAP CEO outlines new directions at Sapphire Now
- Microsoft permanently closes all retail stores, excluding four flagship locations
- ATO takes $158M bite out of DTA’s $1B IBM deal
- Traditional infrastructure sunk by cloud in Q1
- Amazon Honeycode lets non-developers build apps
- Red Hat teams up with SAP and IBM for on-prem managed services play
- Ingram Micro boosts APAC investment through advanced solutions strategy
- VMware offers up SASE service with SD-WAN built in
- Spirit creates new wholesale arm with VPD Group acquisition
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020 Driving value within the modern workplace ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
Life’s complicated at the best of times.