另类 专区 综合 国产 中文
The Industry Leader That Sets The Standard For Manufacturing Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
另类 专区 综合 国产 中文Every ultrasonic cleaning system features heavy duty, all stainless steel construction. The solid, sturdy structure and high tech design make our ultrasonic parts washers the best in the business. We manufacture standard systems from one to 204 gallons, designed to handle ultrasonic cleaning parts in a variety of shapes and sizes. As an industrial ultrasonic cleaner manufacturer, we also design and manufacture custom systems for unique applications and can provide components to convert or upgrade an existing tank. Whether you need a system to clean bearings or ceramics, ophthalmic precision lenses or mechanical manufacturing assemblies, we have a system that provides you with results.Request Info
另类 专区 综合 国产 中文Ultrasonic Power Corporation offers an unparalleled, world class warrenty. As an ultrasonic cleaning equipment manufacturer and commercial ultrasonic cleaner supplier, we offer a 10 Year guarantee on Vibra-bar Bond, 5 Year guarantee on Ultrasonic Generators, 2 Year guarantee on Transducer Arrays, and 2 Year guarantee on Sheet Metal Defects and Workmanship.Learn More
另类 专区 综合 国产 中文
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
- Ultrasonic cleaning is an environmentally friendly,precision cleaning method that uses a phenomenon called Cavitation to removecontaminant from a part. It can clean inside cracks and crevasses as small asone micron where a scrub brush or sprayer can’t reach.
How Do Ultrasonic Cleaners Work?
- Ultrasonic cleaners have three basic parts; a vessel tocontain the liquid, a transducer to propagate high frequency sound waves intothe liquid, and a generator to supply the signal to the transducer. Industrialultrasonic cleaners should have TIGwelded 316L stainless steel tanks with industrial transducers anddurable generators that include a sweep frequency feature to eliminate standingwaves and degassing requirements. The amount of ultrasonic power in the tankshould be enough to stay above the cavitation threshold with the largest partsload in the tank.
What Is Cavitation?
- Cavitation is a phenomenon that occurs when high frequencysound waves are introduced into a body of liquid. This causes pressure wavesthat expand and contract and create tiny voids or bubbles. As these bubblesexpand and contract, they reach a threshold and implode causing a 5000 degreeCelsius, 600 mile per hour jet stream that bounces up against the part’ssurface removing the contaminant. It is technically a mechanical scrubbingaction that is gentle but thorough.
How Does An Ultrasonic Transducer Work?
- An industrial ultrasonic transducer is essentially a highfrequency speaker. It includes a piezoelectric (PZT) element, a base,electrodes, a backing and a high quality bolt. This “stack” is assembled with aprecise amount of torque in order for the PZT to resonate without breakingapart. The transducer is permanently bonded to the tank surface. As the signal from the generator is appliedto the transducer, the PZT resonates producing acoustic energy that propagates into the tank where the cavitationis developed. The frequency is determined by the transducer stack and generatordesign. The most common frequency is 40kHz but higher and lower frequencies areavailable for specific applications.
How Does An Ultrasonic Generator Work?
- An ultrasonic generator provides the specific power andfrequency required to power the transducers. High end industrial generatorswill have controls for intensity and sweep and be able to operate reliably insometimes harsh conditions.